Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best there is.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

The best there is. Empty
PostSubject: The best there is.   The best there is. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:04 pm

*Rikishi's music starts playing as he makes his way down to the ring holding a microphone. Rikishi slides into the ring.*

Rikishi: I wish I could say that i'm proud to be standing in front of all of you, but the truth is i'm not. I couldn't give a damn about what you idiots think. You're just fans, I couldn't care less about what types of opinions you have about me.

*The crowd begins to boo.*

Rikishi: Screw you guys, you just don't know what real talent is. When I look out into the crowd all I see is dollar signs. That's all you are to me, just idiots who pay me to beat down on other wrestlers. Now, I don't mind that at all because seriously my job is pretty sweet. I mean I get paid to through around idiots in the ring and deliver my notorious stinkface. How many of you can actually say you enjoy your job?

*Rikishi scans the crowd.*

Rikishi: The only downside is i've grown rather bored of trying to amuse you idiots. There's no real challenges here. All these wrestlers are worthless and weak. There ain't a single wrestler strong enough to take me on, much less beat me. Last week I went up against Serg.Bazooka and that poor sucker never had a chance. Tonight i'm booked once again but this time I wasn't told who it was. No big deal, not like there's a single person here man enough to take me on, so whoever my opponent is for tonight i've got one piece of advice for you, stay backstage. If you insist on taking me on not only am I going to beat the living hell out of you, i'm going to have you kissing my sweet ass by the end of the night.

*Rikishi drops the microphone and begins to slap his ass a few times.*
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

The best there is. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best there is.   The best there is. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:16 pm

*Here comes the pain F5's theme hits and the venue goes wild brother!*

Jordan Mathewson: It's F5!! BAH MEOW!! HE IS BACK!!!

James Wilson: He always comes back after a few vacations..

*Here comes the pain F5 enters the ring and takes a mic*

F5: So no one here is gord enough to beat the great Rikishi huh? No one's man enough? 

*Rikishi is gonna answer but is cut off*

F5: WRONG! BECAUSE  I'M HERE B^%$@ !!!

*Crowd goes insane!*

F5: I know you have one of the best W/L records alongside Ivan..but guess who's up there as well? ME! So you wanted a challenge? here he is..
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

The best there is. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best there is.   The best there is. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:35 pm

*Rikishi picks the microphone from off the ground.*

Rikishi: Gord enough? Is that your way if asking if i'm good enough? Wow, you're dumber than you look. Simply put yes, i'm good enough. As i've said before, i'm the best there is. The only reason you have a good win/loss record is because you've never faced someone like me.

*The crowd boos and taunts Rikishi.*

Rikishi: You all mock me right now, but once you put me in the ring with this idiot. You will all see who the true star is. Not only can I kick your ass without breaking a sweat, i'll have you on the receiving end of a stinkface by the end of the night.

*Rikishi stars down Here comes the pain F5.*
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

The best there is. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best there is.   The best there is. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:39 pm

F5: You seriously think your as good as you say? a B+ punk thinking he's an A* hotshot. Cute. Alright fatass , no more talking. Wrestling time. 

*Both men drop the mics and the bell rings*
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

The best there is. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best there is.   The best there is. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best there is.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: