Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ass man.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

The ass man. Empty
PostSubject: The ass man.   The ass man. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:48 pm

*Rikishi appears from the parking lot and makes his way backstage. As he approaches his locker room, he is shocked to find Daniel Gidlow blocking the door. Rikishi looks furious as he stops in his tracks..*

Rikishi: Come here, I want to talk with you real quick..

Daniel Gidlow: Look Rikishi, I don't want any trouble. So i'll just be on my way.

*Rikishi looks furious as Daniel tries to walk away. Rikishi grabs onto his shoulder and pulls him.*

Rikishi: I said I wanted to talk, you should be thanking me that i'm allowing you to be the one to interview me. Now point the camera at me and hold out your microphone..

*Daniel orders his cameraman to begin filming and holds the microphone close to Rikishi.*

Rikishi: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I just want to give you a quick rundown on what you can expect from tonight. Tonight i'm going to beat the living hell out of Brock Lesnar, why you might ask? Simply because I can. I'm the best this federation has to offer. And to anyone who thinks otherwise, i'm having an open challenge for any sucker who thinks he can stand up to me.

*Rikishi smiles at the camera for a moment before suddenly walking away.*
Back to top Go down
killagabe
Trainee

The ass man. Empty
PostSubject: The Grim Reality   The ass man. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:47 pm

*rikishi is seen backstage eating a sub sammich, and hanging a few of his homies, suddenly grim reality aka KillaGabe approaches.....*

KillaGabe:BOY DONT SAY NOTHING!

Crowd: WHAT?

KillaGabe:You run around here trying to demand a challenge homie?

Crowd:WHAT?

*rikishi has a surprised look upon his face as if he doesn't recognize who is speaking to him*

KillaGabe:You saying any "sucka" that's wants it?

Crowd:WHAT?

KillaGabe:Well I aint no sucka boy, but im here right now, in your face that you stuffing with a big ass sandwich.......IM RIGHT HERE BOY and I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!!!

*a smirk begins to form across rikishis face, as he swallows a bite*

Crowd: KILLA! KILLA! KILLA!

KillaGabe:However you want it boy you let the killa know, I will show you the GRIM REALITY, I aint guaranteeing a damn thing either besides your ass getting pushed to limits big boy, you aint scaring nobody around here son, GET READY!!!!!!

*killagabe begins to back off as his song and video play across the arena*

Back to top Go down

The ass man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: