Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standard Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Standard Form  Empty
PostSubject: Standard Form    Standard Form  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Copy and paste the following to your wrestler data post, and fill it in accordingly. Pretty easy huh?

Wrestler Name: Pretty self explanatory, just type the name of your wrestler on Server 3!

Wrestler Level: Whatever your level is currently, put it there. You don't have to edit your data every time you level up though.

Age (character): There are two options for a reason. I, like some of you, don't like basing my character off of the age TWG assigns me, so my character is a totally different age than my TWG age. So think about your character (is he young, is he old?) and put your character's age here.

Build: Are you a Balanced, Resistance, Strength, Speed, or Technique?

Fans: Go to your wrestler data again, and find out how many fans you have.

Height: What is your character's height? Is he a giant? Is he a cruiserweight? You have to decide!

Weight: What is your character's weight? Is he a lardass? Is he anorexic? How about muscular? Once again, you have to decide.

Face/Heel/Tweener: Face means "good guy." Tweener is in the middle of good and bad. Heel means "bad guy."

Hometown: Where is your character from? Is he from Delaware? Is he from Egypt? Land of Confusion? Let us know!

Nickname: Not everybody has to have a character nickname, but for those who do, tell us here!

Backstory: Give us a little information of how your character was raised, where he came from, why he got into wrestling, and a little bit of history. It doesn't have to be extremely long, three or four sentences should do (unless you want a long one).
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/

Standard Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Federation :: Introduce Your Wrestler-
Jump to: