Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaze in pursuit of the title.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor Blaze
Trainee
Victor Blaze

Blaze in pursuit of the title. Empty
PostSubject: Blaze in pursuit of the title.   Blaze in pursuit of the title. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:19 am

*Victor Blaze rides towards the ring, his signature music blaring through the arena. He circles the ring before stopping in front of the ramp and getting off, the flames on his bike going out as he did. He entered the ring and looked at the crowd momentarily, before holding up his hand, quieting the cheering crowd down immediately. He walked toward a corner of the ring and grabbed a microphone, before slowly walking around the ring as he addressed the crowd.

Victor Blaze: At Turn It On Again, i fought my opponent Portoguese Demon. I shoved him into a casket, and burn him alive!

*The crowd went wild at hearing the recap of the amazing match at Turn It On Again.*

Victor Blaze: Now that Satan's spawn is back where he belongs, it is time for me to get rid of the lesser evils. Which brings me to my next target.

*Blaze stopped walking around the ring and looked up at the titantron, which now showed an image of ImmortalHD Champion, BrockLesnar.

Victor Blaze: BrockLesnar. He is no evil man. Stupid? Maybe. Braindead? Yeah. Weak? Sure. But not evil. What IS Evil,is that he is one of the Shoot Wrestling Society's prestigious champions!

*The crowd cheered once again*

Victor Blaze: So I, Victor Blaze, will make it my task to get rid of this evil, and take that championship for myself.

*The crowd went wild as Blaze stepped out of the ring and got onto his bike, riding up onto the stage, where he stopped, the microphone still in his hand. He looked back at the crowd, his head only slightly turned.*

Victor Blaze: Tonight...

*Blaze dropped the mic and rode off.*
Back to top Go down

Blaze in pursuit of the title.
Page 1 of 1