Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miraculous debut promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miraculous
Trainee

Miraculous debut promo Empty
PostSubject: Miraculous debut promo   Miraculous debut promo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 pm

I will insert my first opponents name when I find out who I am facing first.

also I am trying to add colour to separate the the text and make it abit more clear I can't seem to work out how.

also any feedback or comments is welcome.

*Camera turns to a shiny red cape with the words ”Miracle Man* written in black ink on the back and then a man with short jet black hair turns round*

Do you believe in miracles? It’s a question we asked a lot in life whenever something happens that people cannot explain. My mother was 22 weeks pregnant with me when she went into labour with me and doctors said that I had a 0.2% chance of surviving but here I am today standing right before you alive and well and not only alive and well but with the power to do things that normal people on this earth cannot do.
*brings out a man in a wheelchair*
Now this John he was told 3 months ago he would never ever be able to walk again, now John I am going to fix you heal you and make you whole again!!

*puts his arms on John’s legs*

Believe John,believe!!!! Now walk!!!!

*John gets up and walks a few steps*

*John* Holy crap it’s a miracle!! Thanks a lot Miraculous!!

Now do you believe in miracles now!!! Well “insert opponents name* I hope you believe in miracles because by the time that bell rings you will be staring up at the lights not being able to walk like poor old John before, the Miracle Man can give and he can take away.
*Camera goes close up to Miraculous’ face as he stares deep into the Camera”
Do you believe in miracles *insert opponents name* because you’re going to need one
Back to top Go down
Victor Blaze
Trainee
Victor Blaze

Miraculous debut promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous debut promo   Miraculous debut promo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 pm

i'll start of with two things. The format of RPs in the shows have a specific pattern in them. The RPs on the forum would preferably be placed in that format, to make things easier on HCTPF5, our GM.

The format explanation can be found here: Formatting RPs Guide

For the color, There's a color palet between the three A's in your command bar above your text bar. The complete code, if you still can't find it, would be
Code:
[color=(Color Code)][/color]

The Color Code, would look something like this #660000. If you don't know the code, you can Google a color coder to simplify it for yourself. Alot of color coders on Google let you just choose a color, and it'll give you the code for it.

Aside from that, welcome to the SWS and i hope you have a good time here.
Back to top Go down

Miraculous debut promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: