Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching up with the big man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

Catching up with the big man Empty
PostSubject: Catching up with the big man   Catching up with the big man I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm

*Rikishi appears from the parking lot and makes his way backstage. As he approaches his locker room, he is shocked to find Daniel Gidlow blocking the door. Rikishi looks furious as he stops in his tracks..*

Rikishi: You need to move, you're blocking my locker room.

Daniel Gidlow: Sorry to bother you big man, it’s just you've been inactive since your humiliating loss with Ca$h against the Russians.

*Rikishi slowly walks closer to Daniel, which causes Daniel back up against the door.*

Rikishi: I've had my own matters to attend to. As for that tag team match, it was a fluke. Ca$h was a shitty partner and a shitty wrestler, he couldn't hold his own weight in that match. If I was in the ring, I would have won us the match. And trust me that loss was no where near humiliating. Now I recommend you get out of my sight or else i'll teach you the true meaning of the word humiliating by rubbing my ass in your face.

*Rikishi puffs his chest out forward causing Daniel to flinch. Rikishi smirks at the frightened interviewer.*

Rikishi: Now scram.

*Daniel dashes away from Rikishi as he makes his way into his locker room.*
Back to top Go down

Catching up with the big man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: