Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At War with Serg.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Reilly
Trainee

At War with Serg. Empty
PostSubject: At War with Serg.   At War with Serg. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Natalie Casanova: "I am here backstage with the Insane Irishman"
Dr. Locke: "Do not call him that!!"
** Dr. Locke steps into view right next to Natalie. **
Dr. Locke: "Years of therapy could all be undone. Rory has such a fragile psyche right now and that negativity will not be tolerated."
Natalie: "Ok, ok, sorry. Last season, Rory O'Reilly made a huge impact coming to the Shoot Wrestling Society. What plans do you have in store for the SWS this season Rory?"
Dr. Locke: "I don't know if you understand the severity of Rory's condition. He has not spoken a word since he has been a member of this company's roster. In fact he has not said anything since I took on his case three years ago. Communicating with Rory is very difficult, especially if he does not know the person that is talking to him."
Natalie: "Well then doctor, maybe you can shed some light on his, what did you call it, his condition? What is it that Rory is suffering from?"
Dr. Locke: "Ah, well, that is confidential information and I will not break doctor patient confidentiality. I will say this, part of Rory's treatment has a physical aspect, which is why we are here. This season will hopefully yield more positive results as Rory unleashes his built up anger on his opponents. Speaking of which, tonight Serg. Bazooka, you go to war with my patient Rory O'Reilly. It will be a battle unlike any you have ever been involved in. I hope you are prepared because once that bell rings Rory has the green light to do whatever it takes to ease his pain, even if that means causing some of his own. We are done here, come along Rory, you have to get ready."
Back to top Go down

At War with Serg.
Page 1 of 1