Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

interview with Big Booty Daddys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wb
NXT Star
NXT Star

interview with Big Booty Daddys Empty
PostSubject: interview with Big Booty Daddys   interview with Big Booty Daddys I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Natalie Casanova: I here with The Big Booty Daddys, guys you are going against the undefeated Brothers Borovsky, the Russian threat that not only have held titles longest but has caused they're style of violence present every where they go.

Cash: Since I joined looking at these honky Russians butchering the english language. I personally wanted a piece of these drunken fools. Maybe because grew up on 80's cold war wrestling as kid wanting someone to knock Volkoff and Nicoloff the (beep) out and cheering when they did. Maybe it's cause they attack bartenders who don't make (beep).Or maybe it's because I just don't like thee mofos. Whatever the reason, WE GOT THIS. The gold coming home .. U...S...A.....U.....S.....A.....U......S....A. B Girls file in dressed in their skimpy patriotic outfits, Uncle Sam hats, and sparklers, including Candy and Mandy.

Rikishi: I faced these guys before, and this time they gonna get face full of my ass, STINK FACE!!![/color]

Cash: It's going down, Russians two mean street black Americans gonna  show you the real Cash fights back. You and dart board, (beep) You's the bullseye. Rikishi's big ass is the dart. I gonna beat you like you owed me money.

Natalie Casanova: Well hope make a win and make u.s.a and S.W.S proud.
Back to top Go down

interview with Big Booty Daddys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: