Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working Together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Reilly
Trainee

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:35 pm

** Dr. Locke is standing in the private locker room of Rory O'Reilly. O'Reilly is sitting in the corner, arms tied back in a straightjacket and knees bent up in his chest. He is rocking back and forth. **
Dr. Locke: "Rory, I know this will be uncomfortable for you. I know you have trouble working with others. It will be a great challenge in your recovery for you to work with Sasuke against the Tag Team Champions."
** Rory stops rocking and looks up at Dr. Locke. **
Dr. Locke: "The Borovsky Brothers are a formidable pair. They know each other's every move and you must always be aware of your surroundings when in the ring with these two."
** O'Reilly starts to get up, but Dr. Locke stops him. **
Dr. Locke: "Stay there for know, I want you to stay here so we can talk about how you work with others..."
** Dr. Locke closes the door to give them some privacy. **
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Reilly
Trainee

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:59 pm

How come my rp wasn't used in the show?
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am

I was sick. My bad.
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Rory O'Reilly
Trainee

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:41 pm

No worries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Locker Room-
Jump to: