Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble from big man on way to GM office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wb
NXT Star
NXT Star

Trouble from big man on way to GM office Empty
PostSubject: Trouble from big man on way to GM office   Trouble from big man on way to GM office I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Ca$h Money Hu$tler and B girls are heading to Gm's office to drop off the B-girls promo pics. Rikishi who is eating a bucket of KFC chicken is blocking the hall and Ca$h and B girls literally bump into him.

Ca$h: Sorry big man, here take this card. My momma owns best soul food diner in all of Detroit, tell her i sent yo she'll hook you up phat.

Rikishi annoyed that his dinner was interupted takes card and with his greasy hand grabs Ca$h Moneys arm and spraying a mouth full food.Rikishi: I WANT MATCH.

Cash sees his greasy hands on his pristine white fur coat.Brotha man I am not GM I dont make the matches, HOWEVER get them greasy sausage fingers off my coat.

Rikishi: I WANT MATCH, you and me in ring.

Ca$h: They speak english where you come from? First off get Yo chicken grease fingers off my white fur coat, I am sending yo cleaner bill. This coat is most likely a year pay check or one week grocery bill for yo big ass. and 2 (in mocking sign language and deaf sounding voice) I ER DON"T MAKE MATCHES ER NOT GM.
Back to top Go down

Trouble from big man on way to GM office
Page 1 of 1