Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans?

Go down 
3 posters

How was the PPV?
It was complete shit. HCTPF5 edited my last post wow. What a FUCKING COMPLETE PASTA LOVING FUCKING JEW PIECE OF SCUMBAG ASSHOLE FUCKING SON OF A BITCH BASTARD
Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_vote_lcap0%Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was complete shit. HCTPF5 edited my last post wow. What a FUCKING COMPLETE PASTA LOVING FUCKING JEW PIECE OF SCUMBAG ASSHOLE FUCKING SON OF A BITCH BASTARD
Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_vote_lcap0%Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_vote_lcap100%Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vadim Borovsky
Trainee

Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? Empty
PostSubject: Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans?   Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:31 pm

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/federation/view_show.asp?id=2563

The PPV was complete CRAP. Reasons? Plenty.

1. The intro was one of the best 2 things about the whole show. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Ex) "Jordan Mathewson: Well, that's it for the introduction. Without further adieu, START THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!! S.W.S. HOME BY THE SEA!!!!!!!!! CATS!!!!!! MEOW!!!!!!!!" YEAHH!!!

2. The first match with Here comes the pain F5 was horrible. Did nothing except probably get people to leave. S-U-P-E-R E-X-T-R-E-M-E S-H-I-T

3. Wow. Just like the opening match, John Weatherly's match was complete crap too. E-X-T-R-E-M-E S-H-I-T

4. No in-match commentary at all S-H-I-T

5. Edited matches were so obvious. They were shit. How does this make sense? After a finisher Vadim went only from black to light green? And so did Glixie? F-A-K-E

Ex) "Vadim Borovsky stares his opponent's in his eyes
extends his arm out from the side of the body and parallel to the ground, knocking over him while running by with a light Standing Clothesline!!
Vadim Borovsky is about to perform his taunt
Vadim Borovsky nuke puny English land executing A Puny English Stand No Chance
Vadim Borovsky calls upon his Soviet brothers, Ivan and Vladimir, who are superior to any Puny English
and they all take turns kicking Glixie in the head until he bleeds executing devastating Russian Roulette !!

Vadim Borovsky tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
Glixie gets up and resolutely fights back"

6. Edited match damage count were BS. After Ivan and Vadim's long ass tag match their damage was only Dealt: 1354 & Dealt: 1706? F-A-K-E

7. Edited match one of the ending didn't even have a count when it was a one fall match. F-A-K-E

Ex) Rikishi then walks over towards Byakuya Kuchiki and turns himself around. His massive ass hovers a few inches from Byakuya Kuchiki's face. Rikishi begins to humiliate Byakuya Kuchiki by rubbing his ass in Byakuya Kuchiki 's face executing Extreme Stinkface
RIKISHI  WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS  BYAKUYA KUCHIKI!!

8.Edited match the wrestler color doesn't correspond with match and result. The match between Rikishi & Byakuya Kuchiki, Byakuya goes from light green to red and loses? Yeah no. F-A-K-E

9. Edited match the wrestler color doesn't correspond with the end match stats. People that lost in red were in their original color ( light green or +). F-A-K-E

Ex) Rikishi's match with Byakuya Kuchiki. Byak. lost in red, but he shows as light green.

Ex) Royler Gracie's match with McFlyman. Royler lost in red, but he shows as dark green.

10. Edited match ending with referee calling who won, color fuck up. F-A-K-E

Ex) MCFLYMAN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ROYLER GRACIE AND IS THE NEW SWS TV CHAMPION!!!!!

11. Ending was the second best 2 things about the whole show. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Ex) "Philip TA: That's all!" YEAHH!!

** The Answer to the title is YES! P.S. GM HCTPF5 SUCKS DICK! **
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans?   Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:34 pm

*Frucking
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans?   Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Also , who is John Weatherly?
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Wb
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans?   Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 am

not as mad as i guess whoever, but Peaches and frenchie Freakbaby are women not produce french fries or a baby. however humorous if need images i could found some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans?   Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are the PPV or Any Past or Upcoming SWS Shows Killing Humans?
Page 1 of 1