Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best Wrestler in History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bouncer
Trainee

The Best Wrestler in History Empty
PostSubject: The Best Wrestler in History   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm

** Lights flicker on and off. 9 men in black forming a regular nonagon that seem to be bodyguards slowly walks out. In the center is The Lousier with his jacked up muscles. The men part outwards forming two parallel lines and salute him as he walks and climbs over the ropes into the ring. **

The Lousier: Relax, relax. My men do no harm, but only if you do no harm to me. I came from Texas, Dallas, Texas to be exact, but I was born in Canada. My age I will not reveal to you. My history involves the Underworld, as you can see my men aren't your typical type of people. To be exact, I was a bouncer. I used to go by Bouncer back in the good old hellish days, but I've become nothing but a lousier, hence my name The Lousier. I address to you all today that I will be taking over SWS.

** The Lousier snaps his fingers and a bottle of water is thrown into his hands. He takes a long drink. **

The Lousier: You may all think I'm just a small fry trying to act all cocky, but you're wrong. I know the big shots, and I've taken them down. You don't think a man like me knows a few wrestling moves up his sleeves? I've been "playing" with people far more dangerous than any of the members of SWS, and I can guarantee you that I've survived. Proof? Well here I am in the middle of you all talking right now aren't I? I have the endurance, I have the resistance. You can throw anything you want at me, a punch, a kick, a grenade, and blunt weapon, almost about anything and I'll live. I'll not only live, but I'll come out unscratched and when that happens, you better be prepared to die!

** The crowd cheers in terror. **

The Lousier: I ain't playing no game. I will climb my way to the top and defeat every single person in SWS, no exception. I will bring the excitement back, I will bring the thrill back, and I will bring the king back to his rightful place. I will redeem my name and get my title back, and then I will earn a new title, the title of the champion. I am here for the weak. I've seen way too many tyrants and bullies in my lifetime. Those with power shall fear me, and those without power will seek me!

** The crowd stands up and shouts in excitement. You can hear whistling throughout the perimeter left and right. **

Crowd: THE LOUSIER! THE BOUNCER! THE LOUSIER!

** The Lousier steps down from the ring. His men circles around him again and together they walk away. **
Back to top Go down
Johny Weatherly
SD! Superstar
SD! Superstar
Johny Weatherly

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestler in History   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:48 am

This RP sucks and so does you and your fed.
Back to top Go down
Wb
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestler in History   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:47 pm

sub machine gun fire comes from entrance way Cash Money guns a blaring and B Girls each armed behind him.The Lousier's security scatters of fear of stay bullets.

So Loser i mean Lousier you think your big bad criminal. Some criminal and some sad security what you steal pack of gum? S(beep) if you can beat SWS which  I bet is just smoke. You have no problem beating me in a first blood, or last man standing match. I give you a choice. See you done step on my D(BEEP) when you step in my ring and woke the big dog, hungry, pissed off and on his territory. now WOOF get F(beep) out my ring.

Jordan: damn, open challenge first blood or last man what think Lousier will choose if he he accepts Cash Money's challenge at all? STAY TUNED
Back to top Go down
Wb
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestler in History   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:11 pm

In fact lets up the ante , there's title here i have my eye on how bout SSW Strong Style title put up and test both our metal for the metal. Now I can't make that decision but office folk might have a great opportunity here to invest on someone talking s(beep) and guy with nutz to back it up. what you gots stay fans

Crowd goes crazy

James: Think Cash just up a title up on table that he dont own to defend SWS...hmm might been wrong about this guy.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer
Trainee

PostSubject: Not real RP   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 pm

THIS IS OOC

** The Lousier looks up into Cash's eyes. **

The Lousier: You got some f***ing balls to be shooting bullets with all these people here, especially around where I am.

Jordan Matthewson: YEAH WHAT GIVES!

The Lousier: And to god mode my security guards? Back off son.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestler in History   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:40 pm

** The arena goes silent, and Cash gives a look of triumph. After a whole minute of quiet, The Lousier looks up into Cash's eyes with pity. **

The Lousier: This is quite sad. You're trying to scare me with sorry little bullets. You think guns and bullets scare me? Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Etch that into your head. When you shoot with a gun, you must be prepared to be shot at and killed. You don't have the will to kill, and that is what will get you killed in the future. I'm just going to give you some tips my little friend, don't you dare cross the line another time, misfiring guns.

Jordan Matthewson: YEAH WHAT GIVES MAN!

The Lousier continues to walk towards the entrance where Cash is at.

The Lousier: I accept your so called challenge!

** The crowd cheers wildly. **

The Lousier: A Last Man Standing. Don't want you quitting on me after I give you a cut in the first 5 seconds. You're nothing but words. I'm grateful actually, for you mentioning to have a title be at stake. If the higher ups agree, I just got my first belt in SWS.

James Wilson: Ooh man. The Lousier just accepted a challenge he cannot win! He'll eat his words as fast as he said them.

** The Lousier walks past Cash. In the split second the two of them were adjacent, The Lousier whispered to Cash. He then starts to laugh as he walks backstage. **
Back to top Go down
Wb
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestler in History   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 pm

sorry guess gm has other plans title and whats what, however anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestler in History   The Best Wrestler in History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Wrestler in History
Page 1 of 1