Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction to the Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Reilly
Trainee

Introduction to the Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to the Insanity   Introduction to the Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:46 pm

** The lights in the arena flicker. "I'm Not Alright" by Shinedown plays over the crowd. Two men step out onto the ramp as the crowd adjusts to the lights. One of the men begins to walk towards the ring. He is dressed in a white lab coat with a stethoscope hanging around the back of his neck. His circular glasses give him a sophisticated yet intimidating look. The man behind him follows with his bright red hair distracting the audience from his more disturbing clothes. This man is in a white straightjacket. His arms are tied up and he walks slow and menacingly. As the two approach the ring, the first man climbs up the stairs and enters. The second man simply rolls under the bottom rope as if the straightjacket was not there. The first man grabs a microphone to address the fans. **
First Man: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Dr. Locke."
** Dr. Locke looks around the arena as the second man slowly rises to his feet. **
Dr. Locke: "Let me introduce to you my patient. This man here is Rory O'Reilly."
** The crowd stares at O'Reilly, unsure of what to make of him. **
Dr. Locke: "There is no need to worry. Rory is quite harmless in his current state. However, there is a reason we are here in the Shoot Wrestling Society."
** Dr. Locke circles around the ring to draw the attention away from O'Reilly and back onto himself. **
Dr. Locke: "Rory is a very special patient with very special needs. Current medical practice dictates that Rory be placed in a padded room all hours of the day and to be given a sedative should he become agitated. However, Rory is not a normal case. Rory needs a different kind of medicine, shall we say."
** O'Reilly looks at the doctor with his head tilted and nods. **
Dr. Locke: "I have brought Rory here to unleash his anger, to unleash his pent up anxiety. He needs a different type of therapy than the traditional and that requires him to get physical."
** O'Reilly continues to look at the doctor and gives a sick smile as the doctor explains his needs. **
Dr. Locke: "That's right Rory, no more padded cell. You are here so that I can finally fix you. Soon, very soon you will be all better."
** Dr. Locke drops the microphone and as it hits the ground the arena lights go out. A few seconds later the light come back and the crowd finds to their amazement an empty ring. The fans look around at each other, some puzzled, others frightened. **
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Introduction to the Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Insanity   Introduction to the Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 am

Good RP. We will use it on Week 3 because Week 2 is already full.
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/

Introduction to the Insanity
Page 1 of 1