Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Trainee
Byakuya Kuchiki

Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers   Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:30 pm

*Byakuya Kuchiki walks out of his sports car and heads towards the building*

*Byakuya notices a familiar person and walks to him*

*Byakuya smiles as he looks at the man he now just remembered*

Byakuya: Rikishi! I've been meaning to talk you for a while now. I wanted to say good luck on our match that's coming up next week. I'm looking foward to a fair fight and I hope that there will be nothing bad between us after the outcome of this match.

*Byakuya gives a polite smile and offers a handshake while waiting for Rikishi's response*
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers   Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:03 pm

**Rikishi stares at Byakuya Kuchiki with confusion. He looks down at his extended hand**

Rikishi: What do you think you're doing? Do you have any idea about who I really am? You think you can just walk up to me and speak to me like we're buddies?

**Rikishi shakes his head and just stares down Byakuya Kuchiki.**

Rikishi: Let's get this straight right now, we're not buddies so don't speak to me unless spoken to. Also you better watch yourself. Don't think i'm going to go easy on some rookie like you. Cross me and you'll regret it.

**Rikishi points down at his ass, as he turns around allowing Byakuya Kuchiki to see his good side.**

Rikishi: Cross me and you're face is going to be between my ass cheeks.
Understand?

**Rikishi waits to hear a response from Byakuya Kuchiki**
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Trainee
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers   Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:24 pm

*Byakuya Kuchiki just stands suprised by Rikishi's reaction*

Byakuya: Whoa. Didn't expect that reaction from you. So I guess we need to get something straight also. I can't stand jerks like you. You know what I think? Your just all talk. I don't like wrestlers like you and I most definitely will not go easy and will not hesitate to humiliate you in front of everyone.  

*Byakuya Kuchiki smiles and says this in the most casual way possible*

Byakuya Kuchiki: I swear if you talk trash like that to me again, I'll have you in the hospital for the rest of your damn life. I'll end your career and make it as painful as painful can get.

*Byakuya walks to the doors of the building*

Byakuya: Good luck, mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers   Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Talk from 2 Famous Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: