Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray_TheUpriser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray_TheUpriser
Trainee
Ray_TheUpriser

Ray_TheUpriser Empty
PostSubject: Ray_TheUpriser   Ray_TheUpriser I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Bio:The man known as Upriser is someone of low knowledge and great insanity he is beyond crazy and will do anything to get what he wants... Just kidding

He was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and did multiple sports and clubs as well as having a great grades though highschool graduating one of the best in his school he went to college and got his degree had a pretty normal life so he thought of doing some wrestling it was like destiny not just was he a natural but he gathered a groups of fans known as the Uprising

Be ready SWS the Uprising is coming...
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser
Trainee
Ray_TheUpriser

Ray_TheUpriser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray_TheUpriser   Ray_TheUpriser I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Finishing Moves:
Primary
Spear of the Revolution
Ray stalks the opponent in the corner and as they rise towards there feet he dashes towards them with a spear executing a Spear of the Revolution

King of Kings
Ray puts there head in his legs,lifts them up to where the opponent is upside down, locks their arms with his legs and jumps landing on them executing a King of Kings.
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser
Trainee
Ray_TheUpriser

Ray_TheUpriser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray_TheUpriser   Ray_TheUpriser I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Fighting Style:
Ray is a very technical wrestler. He uses a variety of throws and submission moves and quite known for his submission gaining many submission victories on an independent circuit as well as pinfall victories though outstanding technique

Trademarks:
Modified STO
Modified Dicus Clothesline
Modified Koji Clutch
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser
Trainee
Ray_TheUpriser

Ray_TheUpriser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray_TheUpriser   Ray_TheUpriser I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Entrance:
Announcer:From Cincinnati, Ohio. The Upriser... RAY!
The entrance ramp is engulfed by smoke as Follow Me by Iron Solomon hits the speakers Ray wearing a hoodie comes though the smoke he takes off the hoodie and throws in the crowd while hyped them up he then looks at the ground and raises his fist along with the some fans in the arena. He looks up and runs and slide into the ring from the bottom rope then heads to a corner and prepares for his match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ray_TheUpriser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray_TheUpriser   Ray_TheUpriser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray_TheUpriser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Federation :: Introduce Your Wrestler-
Jump to: