Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Argument's Sake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

For Argument's Sake Empty
PostSubject: For Argument's Sake   For Argument's Sake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:02 am

The camera fades in to show the interview area backstage. Daniel Gidlow is standing in frame with a microphone in his hand.

*Po1ski walks into the frame with the Strong Style Championship over his shoulder, and stands next to Daniel.*

Daniel Gidlow: Ladies and gentleman of Shoot Wrestling Society, I'm here with the Strong Style Champion, Po1ski, before his title match against Muchacho. Now Po1ski, you are coming off the biggest match of your career at the Land of Confusion pay – per – view.

Po1ski: That's correct. Again, much respect to Hunter Death.

Daniel Gidlow: Right. Anyway, you just beat the holy hell outta Grim Reality last week. You have a title match against Muchacho tonight. But after that match, I just have to ask, what are your plans for your future here in SWS?

Po1ski: You know Daniel, that's a great question. And I honestly have no idea. I am always ready to fight anyone in that locker room.

Daniel Gidlow: Is there anyone in particular that you are interested in fighting? Anyone that you can't wait to tear apart in the ring?

Po1ski: Well, of course I'm fighting this Muchacho guy tonight. I'm gonna whip him like a red-headed step child. It would take more than an act of God for him to take this belt way from me. And that goes for everyone else in this company. I'm not a paper champion. I'm the real deal.

Daniel Gidlow: Ok, lets just say for argument's sake that Hunter Death were to come back. Would you give him a chance to reclaim the belt?

Po1ski: If Hunter Death ever comes back to SWS, and if he wants to step back into the ring with me, I'd be more than willing to have another match with him. Hunter and I already made history at Land of Confusion when we had the first ever ladder match here in Shoot Wrestling Society. Why not make some more history?

Daniel Gidlow: That would be great to see you two superstars go at it one more time.

Po1ski: And I feel the same way. Now excuse me Daniel, I have to go give a beat down to Muchacho.

Po1ski walks out of frame, and the camera switches to the next segment of the show.
Back to top Go down

For Argument's Sake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: