Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seamus O'Doherty interviews xXx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraz J
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Kraz J

Seamus O'Doherty interviews xXx Empty
PostSubject: Seamus O'Doherty interviews xXx   Seamus O'Doherty interviews xXx I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:17 am

The camera fades in revealing Seamus O'Doherty standing backstage with xXx who seems to be strangely willing to allow the man near him.

Seamus O'Doherty looks into the camera as he lifts the microphone to his lips: "I am here with Xaiver Xerses Xidous whom is eager to say a few words about his match later tonight against the champ..."

xXx rips the mic out of Seamus O'Dohertys' hands in mid-sentence which startles the man. xXx doesn't hesitate as he lifts the mic to his own lips: "Champ? HA! That maggot only wishes he were a true champion....He has yet to meet his true match....he has yet to step into the ring with a real man...."

xXx glances at Seamus who is now timidly looking up at the superstar: "Hell look at this sad sack of [CENSORED] about to piss himself in the presence of greatness..."

xXx turns his gaze back at the camera as his expression returns to a firm scowl: "Kouhi Ronaka, you piece of [CENSORED] you think you got what it takes to stand toe to toe with me? You think you can survive 30 seconds with the beast that is xXx? HA! You better make sure you will is in order cause I am going to put an end to your reign as the SWS ImmortalHD Champion and its not even a title match. Why when I am done with you they will have to strip the title off your corpse."

xXx pauses for a moment to give a nervous Seamus O'Doherty a smirk before speaking again: "Now with that being said, let me address yet another issue that is on my mind. The Mage, that little weasel got off easy last week as my tag team partner Vadim forced a tag when I finally got him in the ring with me....But I can't blame him for his actions...I mean I know how it feels to be on the sidelines eagerly awaiting your turn to break bones and feel the spray of blood across your face. However, know this.....You and I are not square Mage....wave your hands and chant all you like but sooner or later I will get you back in the ring and when I do I will snap you like a twig. haHaHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

xXx glances at Seamus once more as he tosses him the microphone before stepping out of view of the camera laughing the whole way.

Seamus now speechless as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Seamus O'Doherty interviews xXx
Page 1 of 1