Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never waste the rum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allister King
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Never waste the rum Empty
PostSubject: Never waste the rum   Never waste the rum I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:34 pm

The camera opens up to show a beach at night where a large bonfire is burning. Surrounding it are the pirates led by their captain, Sebastian Wolfe. They are drinking, dancing, singing and just overall merriment.

Crew:  Fifteen men on a dead man’s chest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! Drink and the devil had done for the rest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

One of the pirates throws a half empty bottle of rum into the fire, causing the flames to rise momentarily, the pirates cheer

Sebastian Wolfe: OY!

The pirate crew stops singing and dancing as the captain walks towards the one who throw the rum away

Sebastian Wolfe: I saw that! That bottle wasn’t empty was it? WAS IT!?

Pirate: It was nearly done cap’n.

Sebastian Wolfe: Oh, then that’s ok.

The captain walks away and the pirate sighs of relief

BANG!

Wolfe takes out a gun and shoots the pirate in the knee. He falls and screams in pain

Sebastian Wolfe: I’m sorry, the gun was nearly empty.

He puts the gun back in its holster

Sebastian Wolfe: Never waste the rum. It’s all we got.

Pirate 2: Can’t we just get more?

Sebastian Wolfe: Of course but still. Rum is good

Wolfe sits down on a chest and appears to be disheartened

Pirate 2: Something wrong cap’n?

Sebastian Wolfe: I really thought this chest would be filled with ancient gold and treasures galore but instead...

He stands up and opens the chest

Sebastian Wolfe: It’s filled with copies of Hulk Hogan’s sex tape. No one wants those.

Random pirate in the background: It’s still a nice chest

Sebastian Wolfe: Not as nice as your mother’s!

Crew: AAAHHHH!

The pirate crew begin to push and shove the pirate

Sebastian Wolfe: We should burn these. Let no man face the horror of a naked Hulk Hogan. We can keep the chest. I think it would be better than having to take a dump overboard.

Pirate 3: I got splinters on me arse the other day. I think it got infected

Sebastian Wolfe: Too much information lad. Now let’s burn this sin against nature

The crew cheer as they begin to throw the abomination into the fire. The camera fades to black
Back to top Go down

Never waste the rum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Other Role Plays-
Jump to: