Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXx meets Trevor Goodnight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraz J
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Kraz J

xXx meets Trevor Goodnight Empty
PostSubject: xXx meets Trevor Goodnight   xXx meets Trevor Goodnight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 pm

xXx is seen in the backstage sitting quietly on a crate as if he is deep in thought.

Suddenly from around the corner walks Daniel Gidlow who spots xXx and decides its time to get an interview. He motions for the camera crew to follow as he steps forward: "Excuse me Xaiver Xers...."

xXxs' menacing gaze finds Daniel Gidlow freezing him mid-sentence: "Run along before you piss me off I don't have time for the likes of you."

Daniel Gidlow now seeming a bit timid yet determined to get the interview: "I apologize but the fans really want to...."

xXx once again cuts him off as he shoves off from the crate to his feet: "Did you not hear me boy? I said run along or else..."

Out of nowhere VGM Trevor Goodnight steps between xXx and Daniel Gidlow as he stands eye to eye with xXx: "You know..I have been watching you lately and honestly? I don't even know why GM Phil Barnabush hired you."

The camera crew and Daniel Gidlow circle the two men trying to get every second of the chance encounter.

xXxs' face now turning red with anger as he glares at Trevor Goodnight: "Is that right?"

Trevor Goodnight: "That's right. In-fact the only thing I am truly certain of is that one of these days you will stand eye to eye with the wrong person and on that day, you will learn respect the hard way."

xXx smirks as he stares at Trevor Goodnight: "I guess you think you are the man to teach me respect..."

Trevor Goodnight cuts xXx off: "You wish it was me. No. I have more important things to do like drink alcohol. And you are lucky too. Otherwise I would end your career before it even begins. No, for you the time will come when you least expect it."

xXx tries to speak but Trevor cuts him off once again: "Well, look at the time. Places to be and booze to drink."

And with that he turns and walks away and out of sight.

Daniel Gidlow looks up at xXx trying to speak when he is shoved against the wall as xXx walks past him and out of sight.

The camera fades out.

OOC-Hope it's cool that I used Trevor Goodnight in a rp. If you feel I misused him or you don't want him used at all then just don't use the rp. Or you can edit his part to your liking.
Back to top Go down

xXx meets Trevor Goodnight
Page 1 of 1