Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.

Go down 
4 posters

Who wins?
Po1ski
Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_vote_lcap67%Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Hunter Death
Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_vote_lcap33%Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  Empty
PostSubject: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Our first Owning Battle was a huge success, so we are having another one!!! 

Hunter Death VS Po1ski   

It will be a good battle. We all wanted to see this happen. I will now post the rules again if you forgot. 

Rules!

1.) You can only have two posts. If you post more than twice on this topic, BEFORE it's judged, you're automatically disqualified.

2.) Nobody else in this forum can post during this battle. Once the battle is over, everyone can comment. Until then, shut up.

3.) Either one of you can post first, but you can't post twice in a row.

Example, say Owner 1 starts it, he'll have his insult, then Owner 2 retaliates. Then Owner 1 goes again, and Owner 2 finishes it.

I'll be the judge of this competition, and after the battle is over, I'll be judging it on this criteria:

1.) Funniness - your ability to make me laugh.

2.) Punctuation, Grammar, Spelling, etc. It makes it a helluva lot easier to read.

3.) Sentence Structure - Make sure your sentences make sense.

4.) Insults - Don't Google insults please.  

5.) Whoever wins  the Owning Battle will get a future title shot at a title of his choosing!!! 

Remember, keep the posts at decent length. 

Hunter or Po1ski, make your move! Smile 

Last edited by GM HCTPF5 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Alright, I guess I'll go first, here goes nothing:

My rap style is ravenous
Hunter Death, you ain't havin' this
You way below average b!7ch
I'm gonna verbally tear you apart like savages

Is that your breath I smell? Or just a rancid fart?
I'll smack you like a crying kid at K-Mart

You used to be the Country boy right?
So riddle me this
Why do you rednecks like to f*#k pigs
And drink your own piss?

Alright, thats all I got for now
Nothin left to say
I'm gonna end this like a 7 year old on Xbox Live
And say "YOU'RE SO STUPID AND GAY"

(BEAT THAT Lol)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Well Po1ski, riddle me this:

You claim you are a brute? Correct? If so that means you have about the same I.Q. as a low level Animal!

Punk, I can take you down any day. Po1ski, more like H***i! And yet, I'll still beat you. You are a savage, meaning you have no ravage! It is indeed my breath you smell, and it wreaks of awesome!

I'm still the country boy bro, so tell me this. When you say " Your so stupid and gay? " Are you referring to yourself? Po1ski, You claim to be a brute, you claim to be a boom. But indeed you are a boom, A boom of complete boredom.

When you rap, I'd probably be 99+1 when you even end your first VERSE! So right after that, I'll still win. As well as this: When you say your Po1ski, you're mentioning you are Po, the panda! And I got nothing left as well, So I'm gonna end it like a man and say....

YOU'RE FIRED!

( beat it.)
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Alright, round two. Let the failing commense:

Come on Hunter, I was expecting much better
I was expecting real heat! But I had to go get a thick sweater
If that's the best you can do, this battle might as well end
My extended vocabulary is something an idiot like you can't comprehend

Now lets get one thing straight, I'm everything I say I am
A Polish brute is true, do you realize who you are fighting?
Your weak arse rap is so dreadful
Man, please spend some more time writing

I'm going all out now, no time to hold back
Gonna let everything out, might even smack you with my gigantic ballsack

Po, the panda man? Get that weak trash outta here
Before I break my size 13 boot off inside yo rear

I'm proud of my Polish heritage, I love to wave this flag of mine
You have no understanding of this, you uncultured swine

But it's okay, because I understand that for the mentally challenged, English is hard
However, you should never ever rap again, in fact you should be barred

I'm stomping your arse into the ground in this battle
I'm gonna treat you like the whiny child you are, and go get the paddle

Come on Hunter, I want you to give your best
I know that you aren't like the rest
And now I'm putting you to the test
Are you willing to accept this quest?

[BOOM...I think? Beat that]
Back to top Go down
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Okay, so you like to make fun of deaf people? I wonder, what if you were deaf, what would you do? Just cause I'm deaf, doesn't mean I'm dumb!

And yes, I'm a child. But least I don't complain about the match, of getting hit with a bamboo stick! Heck, you got nothing, all you got. Is skin! You're just the same as others flesh and blood! But I know one thing, you would never gun!

I held a gun, you didn't. I killed a few deer, and turkeys. You got a few kills on Call of duty, oh you're a no-scoper in C.O.D.? At least I've actually learned to speak correctly! As well as this, you should be banned from Alaska, America, Russia, and Poland. But one fact hangs from you, its that you got nothing but your boos!

I'm a man, you're the child. I teach you, you learn from me! I'm a legend! Only defeated 18 times! And yet, I won more than 10 times of that! But one fact as well remains.. I haven't said it. But I'm gonna... You, are a Pole! You stand in the cold! freezing your butt off, should be a record! But, it isn't. So, sadly you gotta get covered! Speakin of covers, you probably wanna get under. Because the beast is coming for you!

When I say covers, I mean cover your face! I mean look at you! You should be in a cage labeled " The First Polish Cave-man " Yeah, that's right. Cave-man. Your ravage, you're a savage. You're a turd, you're a bird. Flapping your wings out of all of your situations, how about you take this one once! HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE IT HEAD ON?!

So I'm gonna end this like always, and always say, don't cross me! DONT CROSS THE BEAST! HUNTER DEATH!

( BOOM )
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 am

Alright! the battle part is over! now it is time for the SWS roster to decide the winner. Poll posted.
Back to top Go down
Johny Weatherly
SD! Superstar
SD! Superstar
Johny Weatherly

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 am

I voted for Hunter Death. <3
Back to top Go down
Johny Weatherly
SD! Superstar
SD! Superstar
Johny Weatherly

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 am

Johny Weatherly wrote:
I voted for Hunter Death. <3
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Well, it has been decided. Po1ski wins! 

Owning Battle records

Kevin Steam 1-0
Po1ski 1-0
xXx 0-1
Hunter Death 0-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.    Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owning Battle 2: Hunter Death VS Po1ski.
Page 1 of 1