Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouhi Celebrates (If I win..AND I WILL OR ELSE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouhi Ronaka
NXT Star
NXT Star

Kouhi Celebrates (If I win..AND I WILL OR ELSE) Empty
PostSubject: Kouhi Celebrates (If I win..AND I WILL OR ELSE)   Kouhi Celebrates (If I win..AND I WILL OR ELSE) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:00 am

**Kouhi is backstage celebrating his HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE win over KillaGabe as Seamus walks up to him**

Kouhi Ronaka: I won like I always do. What do you want, SSOHPKC? 

Seamus O'Doherty: Let me do the damn job FFS. I need to ask you feel..so how do you feel?

Kouhi Ronaka: I feel g0rd. I beat KillaGabe. A Dark Lord. A lot of Dark Lords are idiots, for example..Bouncer! and who else? well, just Bouncer. He sucks. He might have better grammar but he is a tool. 

Seamus O'Doherty: What's next for you in SWS? you are one of the few lucky men to have an undefeated streak since joining here. And you been here for months. 

Kouhi Ronaka: I can summarize it with: KOUHIWINSLOL. I will keep on winning just like Rump does in GXWS. Speaking of Rump? how good was seeing him get humbled? 

Seamus O'Doherty: It was an overkill but it was pleasurable. I appreciate your time.

Kouhi Ronaka: Whatever. Can we get some ladies and Sake?! 

*Some servants bring him those things and he starts to party as the camera cuts out*  
Back to top Go down

Kouhi Celebrates (If I win..AND I WILL OR ELSE)
Page 1 of 1