Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to SWS (ppv) (before my match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Collins
Trainee
Tyler Collins

Welcome to SWS (ppv) (before my match) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to SWS (ppv) (before my match)   Welcome to SWS (ppv) (before my match) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:16 pm

*"Savior" - Skillet bursts through the PA system throughout the arena, and slowly but surely, the newest addition to the SWS roster, Tyler Collins, walks through the curtains, and down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak.*

Tyler: "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages from every square inch of every state and every country, all through the world. If you dont mind, I would love to introduce my self to every one. My name, is Tyler Collins. I hail from Harrah, Oklahoma.

You all may have seen me last week, and what I did to that poor guy. Well see, thats not what Im here to do. But, Im not here to make friends. In fact, im not here to win. Im here to take over this company, and if winning world titles comes along with that, great.

But as for now, I know whats right, and I am going to do everything I can to insure that everything that , happens in the correct manner. I stick to a code and I command with an iron fist by this code. I am a cult leader, I'm a General and I'm a foot soldier, all rolled into one man.

Tonight, I take on Justin Harvelle in some one on one action to make my in ring debut. And tonight, is when everyone will realize why I'm here. I am here to stay, so get used to it."

*Tyler drops his microphone and gets ready for his match.*
Back to top Go down

Welcome to SWS (ppv) (before my match)
Page 1 of 1