Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prepping for his big match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

Prepping for his big match Empty
PostSubject: Prepping for his big match   Prepping for his big match I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:01 pm

*As Rikishi approaches his locker room, he finds Daniel Gidlow standing at his doorway.*

Daniel Gidlow: Rikishi, what can you tell me about your match tonight with F5. How do you feel knowing the fans are taking pleasure in the fact that you're going up against F5 once more after your humiliating defeat to him a few weeks back, not to mention him interfering in your title match, and also that he-.

*Daniel is cut off as Rikishi rushes close to him and squishes him against the wall.*

Rikishi: Your just as annoying as F5, you best keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you. He's been a pain in my ass for a few weeks now, but that ends tonight. Tonight i'm going to beat the living hell out of F5. And now although this isn't like one of my famous Kiss My Ass matches, the fans will still be seeing a stinkface by the end of the night.

*Rikishi pushes himself off of Daniel, leaving Daniel gasping for air.*

Rikishi: You've really pissed me off, maybe I should just give you a stinkface here to show F5 what he should be expecting later on.

*Daniel looks frightened as Rikishi continues squishing him against the wall.*
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for his big match   Prepping for his big match I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:25 pm

*Here comes the pain F5 arrives on the scene and Rikishi lets go as he stares at F5 and Daniel runs like a little girl*

F5: Bullying little fat men as always right? I could beat your ass right now , you cheeky bugger . But I rather wait and save it for the ring. Would be more fun. I heard all day from the boys in the back that you have been complaining about the stipulation. Whats wrong , coward? scared? was that fake redneck Bouncer right about you?
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for his big match   Prepping for his big match I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:31 pm

*Rikishi begins to grow furious as F5 taunts him. Rikishi takes step closer to F5.*

Rikishi: Your only win against me was a fluke, quit going around as if you're some hot shot wrestler. You're pathetic. Look at you compared to me, this fat men here is adored around the world. Not to mention i'm the best wrestler this federation has to offer.

*Rikishi smirks at his own remarks.*

Rikishi: Although it is true i'm not fully happy with how the match is going to be played out tonight. To me a No Holds Barred match just isn't enough for what you've put me through, you cost me my title, and having my chance to beat you to a pulp just isn't enough, which is why the match should be changed up slightly. I want our match to be a No Holds Barred Kiss My Ass match, that way not only can I beat you to death, but I can finish you off by putting you on the receiving end of a stinkface. It's a match that people won't forget.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for his big match   Prepping for his big match I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 pm

F5: Listen up , idiot. I- Fine. You obviously didn't have enough so you want to kiss muh butt now. I won't deny you the chance to eat me out. I will go ask Phil and see if he will allow the change. But are you sure you want to ruin the perfect KMA record you have? add another embarrassing L  to your career? like what happened with Super Rump?
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for his big match   Prepping for his big match I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Rikishi: You're talking as if you've already won. The only ass that's going to be kissed will be mine. And trust me, my perfect record won't be going anywhere. Once you lose this match everyone in this federation will see that i'm an unstoppable force. You can poke fun at me all you want about my past but once we step into that ring, i'll make you regret it.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for his big match   Prepping for his big match I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:59 pm

F5: I can't wait to shut your ass up.  When I beat you to an inch of your life you will regret talking all that crap. It's a shame we have to do this. You could have just avoided me your entire career and leave unharmed. It's too late to back down now. So enjoy the streak while it lasts. 

*F5 starts walking away and the camera cuts to the ring*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for his big match   Prepping for his big match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepping for his big match
Page 1 of 1