Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fegelein Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fegelein
NXT Star
NXT Star
Fegelein

Fegelein Intro Empty
PostSubject: Fegelein Intro   Fegelein Intro I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:12 pm

--Very short rp to introduce a rivalry, works better with two people in same shoot to continue after Fegelein starts exiting the ring and continue dialogue--

**Fegelein's intro music starts playing, while the crowd stares at the titan tron confused as to what they are about to witness**

**Fegelein enters the arena wearing black and red tights, no shirt, knee pads, a black pair of wrestling boots, an elbow pad on his right arm, and a pair of light-weight, black, leather gloves.**

**Fegelein enters the ring and grabs the mic from the ring announcer**

Fegelein (in a cocky, raised voice): "Ladies and gentlemen, you're in the presence of the future face of this company."

**Crowd starts minor boos**

Fegelein: "None of those idiots in the back can beat me. I can make any one of them tap at the snap of a finger. I can pin any of them with ease. But why would you take my word for it? I'll prove it to all of you right now."

**Crowd resumes a short series of boos**

Fegelein: "I'm issuing an open invitational to anyone in the back who wants to step up to yours truly."

**Fegelein pauses with a slight smirk on his face**

Fegelein: "Next week, one on one. I'll put you in a Fegel-Lock, **pauses as crowd starts chanting a vague message, lowers voice** and you'll be screaming louder than you can make your girlfriend scream."

**Fegelein drops mic, starts to exit ring.**
Back to top Go down

Fegelein Intro
Page 1 of 1