Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tag team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
studhame
Trainee

tag team Empty
PostSubject: tag team   tag team I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 am

orton91 starts the talk again

orton91: i am going to team up tonight. i respect trublin and rikishi, but i am sorrry because i have i embarriss you. me and josef kavas are going to make sure that you dont beat us. i dont know much about josef kavas but we are going to still win and show who the dominate team is.
Back to top Go down
http://gxwswrestling.forumotion.com/
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

tag team Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag team   tag team I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 pm

*Rikishi barges into the room and stares down orton91. Orton19 is caught off guard to see Rikishi*

Rikishi: I couldn't help but overhear your speech. I hate to break this to you, but there's no way you and Josef are going to win tonight. You two don't stand a chance.

*Rikishi moves closer to orton91.*

Rikishi: I don't even need T.Rublin, if I had the chance i'd take you and Josef on myself, and i'd still kick your guy's ass. So you better your watch yourself tonight.

*Rikishi turns his back on orton91 and starts heading toward the door..*

Rikishi: Take a good long look at my ass. Cause tonight, once i'm done beating the living hell out of you two, i'm going to be planting this fat ass right across your face.

*Rikishi smirks at his own remark.*
Back to top Go down

tag team
Page 1 of 1