Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalie and the Ghost Rider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor Blaze
Trainee
Victor Blaze

Natalie and the Ghost Rider Empty
PostSubject: Natalie and the Ghost Rider   Natalie and the Ghost Rider I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 am

*Victor Blaze was seen backstage, seemingly frowning, as he stood against a wall, his leather-clad arms crossed. As he heard footsteps approaching in the abandoned part of the arena, he rose his head, his frown seemingly increasing as he looked upon who disturbed him in his moments of solitude. Natalie Casanova was seen walking toward him, microphone in hand, getting slightly nervous from the dark area, the only light coming from Victor's own flames.

Victor Blaze: What do you want, Natalie?

Natalie Casanova: Well, Ghost Rider, the world wants to know how this match came about, and how you plan to deal with it.

Victor Blaze: Well Natalie, first of all, you can call me Victor. Secondly, that slimy Demon, was to be my last target before i made my way out of here to continue the devil's work. Mephistopheles, however, decided that it'd be a good idea to betray his strongest warrior, and thus sent his son after me, before i could get to him. I was unprepared when he assaulted me. The results in this match will not be the same.

Natalie Casanova: Well... How do you plan to deal with the devil's own spawn? Isn't he born of the same powers you are? Isn't, logically speaking, his power more potent then yours?

*Victor Blaze glared at the woman, as the crowd was faintly heard booing her.*

Victor Blaze: Natalie. Here's what is going to happen. I'm going to answer this last question of yours, and then you're going to hightail it out of here, before i decide to use this shining metal chain, set it on fire and burn your head off.

*Natalie nodded quickly and shortly, afraid of the seriousness and anger in his tone.*

Natalie Casanova: Y-y-yes, S-sir.

*Victor took off one of his gloves, showing a flaming, skeletal hand.*

Victor Blaze: I'm going to show little mister Demon, exactly why i was chosen to deal with demons and evil in general. After i've done that, i'm going to stuff him into a casket. And when that casket is closed, i'll cover it in gasoline, punch a hole in it, just to let it leak through, and then i'll use this very hand to burn it, and him.

*As he finished speaking, Victor's flames seemed to be getting darker, as he replaced his glove and Natalie fled the scene.*

Victor Blaze: Bring it on, Portuguese Demon.
Back to top Go down

Natalie and the Ghost Rider
Page 1 of 1