Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeping Up With The Chef

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

Keeping Up With The Chef Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Up With The Chef   Keeping Up With The Chef I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:23 pm

** A huge tennis court with beautiful scenery around it and an in-ground swimming pool in sight is shown from an aerial view. The shot changes to Tennis Chef, standing on the court. **

Tennis Chef: What a beautiful place this is. I wonder who owns it. Oh, that's right! Me! I own this. I am rich. I got rich off of making the greatest pasta dishes known to man. I bet you didn't know that about me, but you're happy you do now. Well, most people want to get to know me. Unfortunately, that's just not possible in the confines of a professional wrestling arena. That's why I'm here to tell you that my days as a wrestler are over.

** The crowd goes bonkers with applause and cheering. **

Tennis Chef: Don't worry, you'll still see me on a weekly basis. I'm going to do a new weekly segment called "Keeping Up With The Chef." You'll see what it's like being Tennis Chef in my own home!

** Their applause turns to sinister boos. **

Tennis Chef: Let's go inside.

** He heads into a very luxurious house. **

Tennis Chef: Let's go to my kitchen.

** He goes to the bathroom. **

Tennis Chef: Whoops. My house is so big I get lost sometimes. Let me think. Where is my kitchen?!

** After going into three different rooms looking for a kitchen, he finally finds it. **

Tennis Chef: I'm going to show you how to cook 5 star spaghetti.

** A huge montage of him cooking spaghetti airs. At the end, some guy walks in the kitchen and freaks out. **

Some Guy: Who in the hell are you? What are you doing in my kitchen?!

** Tennis Chef turns off the camera and the segment is over. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com

Keeping Up With The Chef
Page 1 of 1