Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vadim Borovsky
Trainee

Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T Empty
PostSubject: Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T   Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Pump up music is playing throughout the arena. The music suddenly breaks off as you hear loud banging sounds. An angry person carrying the Soviet Russian flag stomps towards the ring.

Vadim Borovsky: Puny American no challenge Vadim. Ivan fight puny Here Comes Pain 5, Vadim fight no one. I change that.

James Wilson: What! THE Vadim Borovsky doesn't have a match tonight?

Vadim Borovsky: Vadim stand here. I give opportunity to anyone who challenge me. I am open. Who wish to fight Vadim show up tonight in ring. I take anybody on.

Jordan Matthewson: YEAH! Somebody beat this Russian up. I'm tired of his crap. Think he can just come to the USA and say we suck? AMERICA THE GREAT. You deserve to lose!

Vadim Borovsky goes up to Jordan Matthewson, lifts him up with not both arms, not one arm, not 4 fingers, but with 2 fingers, and throws him towards the ring.

Vadim Borovsky: You think Russian puny? Fight me in match right now!

Jordan Matthewson, breaking with sweat now, averts his eyes away from Vadim Borovsky. He quickly jumps out of the ring and goes backstage.

James Wilson: What a lousy partner.

Vadim Borovsky: Puny American try insult Russia and get hurt. Get wreck.

Vadim leaves and goes after Jordan.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T   Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:04 am

FYI , I was gonna bury you before this RP was posted so don't bitch after watching SWS.
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/

Pussy jew HCTPF5 sucks ass and his SWS PPVs are S-H-I-T
Page 1 of 1