Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tennis Chef's New Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

Tennis Chef's New Client Empty
PostSubject: Tennis Chef's New Client   Tennis Chef's New Client I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:15 pm

** The backstage area is crowded. Plenty of wrestlers who will be competing tonight and ones who haven't been seen in weeks are talking in little cliques. All of a sudden, Tennis Chef comes up behind them and starts hitting an empty wine glass with a metal spoon. Everyone looks at first, but when they see the stout man with no talent, they go back to their business. He resents being ignored, so he screams. **

Tennis Chef: ATTENTION!!! I am here to present you with the opportunity of a lifetime. I might not be the best interviewer, commentator, wrestler, or trash talker, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills that make your opponents scared! I want to manage one of you tonight.

** Someone yells out "boo." Tennis Chef looks visibly annoyed. **

Tennis Chef: I promise you that I will win. I have a 100% success rate as a manager. Any takers?

** Nobody says anything. **

Tennis Chef: I am sick of the way you people treat me. I am going to manage one of you, whether you like it or not. If I fail, then I will never ask to manage you again. But you WILL win. I swear on it.

** Nobody answers. **

Tennis Chef: Listen...

CPS GONNA KILL YOU: NO, IDIOT. You listen. I'll let you manage me, so long as you stay out of my damn way. You are annoying. I'm taking the bullet so you'll stop annoying everyone here. Now leave and I'll come get you before my match.

Tennis Chef: You're facing Josef Kavas, correct?

CPS GONNA KILL YOU: Of course that's not correct. Everything you say is false. I'm facing Rikishi. Now leave.

** Tennis Chef leaves. Everybody around CPS celebrates him and cheers for Tennis Chef finally leaving them alone. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com

Tennis Chef's New Client
Page 1 of 1