Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time to Fly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McFlyman
Trainee

PostSubject: Time to Fly   Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 pm

The air slowly grows dark a array of colored lights flow over the crowd assembled in the arena. A shadowy figure enters from backstage then suddenly the lights come on the TitanTron and Time to Fly by the Foo Fighters hits and the figure does a standing backflip before turning to the face crowd. He is wearing gold metallic tights and a matching gold jacket with strings hanging from it and a wing design on the back. He sprints down the ramp and with a jump he somersaults over the top rope and rolls into the center of the ring. He asks for a microphone from one of the stage hands before returning to the center of the ring.

McFlyman: Where are all my Flyboys at?!

The crowd erupts in cheers.

McFlyman: Woooo! Now that is the type of the reaction I was expecting! It is my debut night here and I am here to make the statement that I am the highest flying, the most death defying, the most adrenaline pumping superstar in this federation.

The crowd erupts again chanting its Time to Fly!

McFlyman: That is what I like to here, my journey to reach my goal begins tonight, I will bring excitement to the ring each and every time I step into the ring. You never know what I am going to do next.

McFlyman then drops his microphone and waits for his opponent to enter the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Time to Fly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1