Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YuriBoyka
Trainee

Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World! Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World!    Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Wrestler Name: Yuri Boyka

Wrestler Level: Now I am dominating on level 1 . In money I will become level 2 wrestler , and will dominate there.

Age (character): 18

Build: Balanced

Fans: 13

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 235 lbs

Face/Heel/Tweener: Heel. Bad boy from Russia who like to kick some ass.

Hometown: Russia

Nickname: Boyka

Backstory: Yuri Boyka i am a Russian male sent to prison for 1st degree murder. During my time in prison I became the prison fighting champion as well as made a reputation for myself. I lost my championship title when George Chambers, an American boxer, beat me and broke my knee. Several years later I began fighting again by defeating Sykov, the current prison champion, and entering a tournament where the winner earns his freedom. I win but helped another fighter escape which cost me my freedom. However before my execution, the fighter I helped escape (Turbo) killed the executioners and gave me my freedom. I believe that I am the most complete fighter in the world.
Back to top Go down
Victor Blaze
Trainee
Victor Blaze

Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World!    Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Well, this is interesting... First we're basically trading matches, without really having ever talked about it, and now we're in the same fed. Good luck to you, my man.
Back to top Go down

Yuri Boyka The Most Complete Fighter on The World!
Page 1 of 1