Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building Up the Rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Reilly
Trainee

Building Up the Rage Empty
PostSubject: Building Up the Rage   Building Up the Rage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Dr. Locke: "Hurry! Hurry! He is too strong for me!!"
** Dr. Locke yells at two security guards as they rush into the private locker room of Rory O'Reilly. The security guards find O'Reilly ramming his head repeatedly into a locker door. The two guards struggle to pull him away, but are finally able to get him up against the far wall where Dr. Locke steps in front of O'Reilly. **
Dr. Locke: "Rory, you must contain yourself. You have a match coming up and I need you to contain that rage for your opponent. I cannot give you a sedative to calm you or we risk you forfeiting the match."
** Dr. Locke turns his attention to the security guards. **
Dr. Locke: "Thank you gentlemen. I think I can handle him now. Please do not go too far in case of another emergency. Please shut the door on the way out."
Back to top Go down

Building Up the Rage
Page 1 of 1