Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zetta_S1
Trainee

Game on Empty
PostSubject: Game on   Game on I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:38 pm

*Camera cuts to the locker room*

Daniel Gidlow: Hello spectators, im Daniel Gidlow and today I'm interviewing one of our new members Zetta

Zetta: Hello guys

Daniel Gidlow: Zetta, I am going to start by asking you to introduce yourself to our fans

Zetta: Okay, I am Zetta, a master of four different martial arts that started practicing martial arts at an early age and since then won many tournaments

Daniel Gidlow: That is quite impressive. Going to the next question, what brings you to our exciting federation?

Zetta: The main reason would be to challenge myself as I heard of many strong fighters in here

Daniel Gidlow: For the final question what are your thoughts on your first match?

Zetta: I'm going all out to win this match to go for my goal that is the title and to leave a good impression for the fans

Daniel Gidlow: Thank you for your patience and welcome aboard Zetta but to finish do you have anything you want to add?

Zetta: Thank you Daniel and yes I have something else to say to the spectators and that would be to not miss my match as I will be putting up a good show for them

Daniel Gidlow: That is it ladies and gentleman

*Camera cuts off*
Back to top Go down

Game on
Page 1 of 1