Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See? I Told You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harvelle
Trainee
Harvelle

See? I Told You Empty
PostSubject: See? I Told You   See? I Told You I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:24 pm

JUSTIN HARVELLE: See? What did I tell you all? Didn't I tell you all that I was gonna win? Didn't I tell you that I was gonna raise the standards of this place? Well, you may not remember, but, I most certainly did. Whether you liked it or not, I proved myself to be right and every single one of you, that chose to doubt me, wrong. Maybe you'll learn to trust what I have to say now.

JUSTIN HARVELLE: Now, as for how to improve this place? Well, it won't happen overnight. I'll tell you that much right now. This place is too far gone to just do a massive sweep and cleanse in one week. No, no, no. If I want this place to be built around my image, then, it's gonna take weeks and weeks of work. It may even take a couple of months, but rest assured, I'll be here however long I need to be. Weeks, months, years. I got all the time in the world.

JUSTIN HARVELLE: One step at a time. One pain-induced, body-breaking step at a time. There ware bound to be people that just so happen to see things a little different than I do. That's perfectly alright. They might just try and stop me, but, I can promise you that they won't get very far in their attempts. That's what hiring back-up has always been about. Josef takes them out and I go unharmed. I might even lend a helping hand every once in a while. I pay him for his services and everything works out perfectly. With enough time, you'll all be praising my name, as opposed to trying to spit on it and shove it into the dirt, as you appear to be doing now.
Back to top Go down

See? I Told You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Locker Room-
Jump to: