Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ca$h VS Desiree Desire a new job opportunity for Desire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wb
NXT Star
NXT Star

Ca$h VS Desiree Desire  a new job opportunity for Desire Empty
PostSubject: Ca$h VS Desiree Desire a new job opportunity for Desire   Ca$h VS Desiree Desire  a new job opportunity for Desire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Ca$h Money and B girls are back stage dressed to kill. Ladies have Sequin cocktail dresses and white fur stools and Cash has new suit and few more chain bling necklaces.

Ca$H: Ladies my ladies you looking fine. Home by the Sea PPV we're putting on dawg and tear roof off this mother. Peaches who we have in this match baby.

Peaches: Well Big Daddy sugar pop, it's Desiree Desire from Farthord Ct?

Ca$H: WHO? WHAT? Let me see that?

He looks over paper Peaches holding in her pinkish silk gloves.

Ca$H: Well, Guess Gm forgot to fire that chicky in office, but in his defense she is a real piece. A big PPV like Home by Sea and get jobber? I never hear of them.

Frenchie: Daddy Ca$h Money I think it's the um well how put it? Rumor has it that Mademoiselle is a monsieur? They wear Spandex Thong Leotard kind of Cowardess. Pourquoi oui

Pauses for moment then sees dollar signsCa$h: Freakbaby how is division 3?, you know I am equal opportunity employer. Look it's 2013 and what we can learn from internet is that customers have some strange tastes. Hence division 3. I think after match we can put on street in division 3 make her um or him, shim whatever, more capital then ever make here. Send it fax to agent or whoever and get this started. Oh Champagne my loyal lovelys.

Cash pops the cork on a huge bottle of Champagne

Back to top Go down

Ca$h VS Desiree Desire a new job opportunity for Desire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: