Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H34T1NG UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny Weatherly
SD! Superstar
SD! Superstar
Johny Weatherly

H34T1NG UP Empty
PostSubject: H34T1NG UP   H34T1NG UP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

*Johny Weatherly comes out to the ring as "Sledgehammer" plays and the crowd goes WILD*

Johny Weatherly: Lousier , you are a loser. A tawdry loser. Your company isn't worth crap. Come over here and get your BUTT to the ring fool.

*Johny waits for the idiotic Lousier*
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer
Trainee

H34T1NG UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: H34T1NG UP   H34T1NG UP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 pm

** The Lousier shows up. His men stand in a straight line by the entrance as Lousier walks towards Johny Weatherly. **

The Lousier: Listen my friend, you are nothing. My company is everything. It is the world. I've come to SWS to show the world just what that company has made me. I'm better than everyone here including you, and you know it. Don't try to start something you know is bound to get ugly.

** The Lousier scans the crowd. **

The Lousier: You and me, right now. We will fight. You think you are all that just because you are close friends with the GM. You use your power and threaten others. I'll put an end to you!

** He gets ready to take his robe off. **

The Lousier: No. Actually, this is something big. I'll make you wait. I'll make you regret your choice to make an enemy of me. You'll coward in fear until the PPV. We will postpone this match for the Pay-Per-View. I will own you there!

** The crowd scream in excitement. The Lousier walks off stage. **
Back to top Go down
Johny Weatherly
SD! Superstar
SD! Superstar
Johny Weatherly

H34T1NG UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: H34T1NG UP   H34T1NG UP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Johny Weatherly: You are truly an idiot. kschaef is more clever the you. At the PPV I will kick your BUUUUUUUUUUUTT. 

*Johny Weatherly gets on the turnbuckle and poses then walks away as the camera cuts off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H34T1NG UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: H34T1NG UP   H34T1NG UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H34T1NG UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: